Pets Shampoo Bar Citrus
Clean, Fresh and Aromatic: Leaving dogs fur with a delicate, invigorating citrus fragrance.
This all-natural dog shampoo with citrus lemon peel oil works up the best smelling amazing lather to get your pet extra clean. Detergent-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free, the formula is completely safe, non-toxic, and made in Europe with only the best ingredients available. All our customers love this amazing product and you and your dog will too!
Benefits of using this Shampoo bar on your pet:
- it’s easier to use a bar soap than a liquid
- it lathers up extremely well
- cleans your pet’s fur not irritating the skin leaves your pet with a healthy shinning coat eco-friendly
- all natural–you can bathe him in the lake
Why is using a dog Shampoo Bar better than a liquid shampoo?
- with a liquid you squirt it on and it goes down on to the skin, this can irritate the skin causing rashes and dryness where a solid bar is rubbed on the fur staying there and not being directly in contact with the skin
- liquids often contain chemicals
- it takes longer to rinse when using liquid soaps
These bars lather beautifully with no sulfates, rinse easily and cleanly, they’re portable (no spills!) and they smell wonderful. You and your pets will love these, and one 2 oz(60gr) bar will outlast 3 small bottles of liquid shampoo.
Easy to use
Made with natural ingredients
With several rich natural ingredients, our coconut oil shampoo bars will add glossiness and movement back to dull, damaged fur.
It is also soothing to irritated skin.
Contains no preservatives, sulfates or harsh chemicals. The perfect first step to restoring your dog’s skin to good health.
Helps your pet to stay fresh and smell great too.
Only safe for the Pets essential oils for light and delicate scent.
Light oils and Smooth and shiny Fur of your Pets
Rich and soft foam
How do I use my shampoo bars?
Moisten your pet’s coat and shampoo bar with lukewarm water, place the shampoo bar in the palm of your hand, and rub the shampoo with massaging movements in your pet’s coat. Due to the 2-inch (6cm)pleasant size in diameter and a thickness of about 1-inch( 3 cm), the shampoo nestles very comfortably in the palm of your hand. When your furry friend is completely foamed, rinse the coat well and dry your companion gently. If, after repeated use, only a small remnant of the shampoo bar is left, simply press this rest onto the moistened, new shampoo bar. This will help you use the shampoo bar very effectively to the last crumb.
Good for you, good for the environment!
Made in Latvia