Our Shipping Policy was last updated on January 4th 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
● "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Disclaimer) refers to Pets by Loulou
● "Goods" refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
● "Orders" means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
● "Service" refers to the Website.
● "Website" refers to Petsbyloulou, accessible from petsbyloulou.com
● "You" means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Petsbyloulou.com. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking
number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Petsbyloulou.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
Petsbyloulou.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
● By sending us an email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
● By visiting this page on our website: https://www.petsbyloulou.com/pages/contact